Schezwan Onion Rava Dosa With Schezwan Coconut Chutney. You can easily prepare schezwan dosa with leftover dosa batter. All you need is schezwan sauce and grated or finely chopped veggies. These dosas make for a healthy breakfast.
Make sizzling Schezwan Pizza by Spreading Chutney on a pizza base and adding toppings and cheese! Fry some wah-re-wah Schezwan Vada Pav by adding Chutney to the potato filling! Make a simple super Schezwan Dosa by Spreading some hot Chutney inside Rava Dosa a plain crispy South India Breakfast that everyone Loves. Cooking Schezwan Onion Rava Dosa With Schezwan Coconut Chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Schezwan Onion Rava Dosa With Schezwan Coconut Chutney
- You need 1 cup for thick rava.
- Require 1/4 cup – rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Require 1 tbsp of chopped Cashews.
- Provide 1 tbsp – raisins.
- Give 6-7 for chopped curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Schezwan Sauce.
- You need To taste – Salt as per taste.
- Need As needed Ghee.
- Need as needed of Water.
- Provide For Schezwan Coconut Chutney:-.
- Require 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Give 1/4 cup roasted gram daliya.
- Require 1 tbsp – Schezwan Sauce.
- It’s To taste – Salt as per taste.
Just follow the steps of the video and your Instat Rawa Dosa is ready. Onion chutney takes place in our breakfast menu quite often, since hubby loves it so much. I make quite a few variations to it. Check out my coconut coriander chutney, coconut chilli chutney, coconut garlic chutney and my keralan style coconut chutney.
Schezwan Onion Rava Dosa With Schezwan Coconut Chutney making
- Mix rava,rice flour, green Chilli, Schezwan Sauce, salt,onion, Cashews, raisins, curry leaves and water in a bowl and mix well & Keep aside for rest.
- For Chutney grind all the ingredients in a mixer grinder I and to Smooth paste with water..
- Now heat nonstick Dosa tawa and pour thin watery dosa batter with spoon and cook until crispy fold from three sides and serve hot in a plate with Schezwan coconut Chutney..
You can also check out my coconut malli thogayal too. Schezwan masala dosa recipe with step by step photos – crispy, spicy and tasty schezwan masala dosa recipe. Schezwan dosa is basically a fusion of the South Indian and Indo Chinese cuisine. Schezwan Dosa Recipe is the most favorite among youngsters, a plain Schezwan Dosa where a lip smacking Schezwan Sauce is spread on the dosa and is topped with thinly shredded vegetables and is folded and cut into thin strips has been always treated as a comfort snack dish. The whole process of dosa making by the street vendors is really fun to watch here in Mumbai. spring dosa recipe