Besan Lauki Chilla.
Cooking Besan Lauki Chilla is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Besan Lauki Chilla
- Require 1 cup for besan.
- Require 1/2 cup of curd.
- Need 2 cups for grated lauki.
- It’s 1/2 cup – whole wheat flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need – Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp for coriander jeera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 1 – medium onion chopped.
- Need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- You need As needed – Oil.
Besan Lauki Chilla making
- Collect all ingredients for chilla..
- In big bowl take all flour and add curd..
- Add water mix properly to make a thick batter..
- Add all masala powder, ginger green chilli paste and mix well..
- Add grated lauki, green chilli coriander leaves and mix well..
- Now check the consistency. Otherwise add water for flowing consistency..
- Now batter is ready for chilla. And collect all ingredients for topping..
- Heat tawa on low flame and spread 1 tsp oil over the hotted tawa brush uniformly..
- Put large spoon of batter and spread properly. Spread topping of onion, capsicum, tomato..
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes in low flame..
- Open the lid and flip one side carefully and again cook for 3 minutes..
- Spread little oil and flip again..
- Now chilla is ready and serve with any chutney or sauce..