Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven.
Cooking Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven
- Require 1 cup Wheat Flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Need Salt as per taste.
- Need 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Roasted Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek leaves).
- Need 21/2 tbsp – oil.
- Need 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Need – Water as required.
- Provide – For Baking.
- Give 1 Thick Pan / Kadhai.
- Provide 1 ring.
- Require 1 for grease plate.
Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven making
- Take the kneading bowl add flour, cumin seeds, salt, powdered sugar, roasted Kasuri Methi, oil..
- Mix it all well. Like a bread crumbs. Now add baking soda. Mix it well. Now add little little water and bind the flour. (We doesn't knead the dough, just bind it) into stiff Dough. Give rest of 10 min cove it too..
- Place a pan/ kadhai on low flame. Keep ring in it. Cover it. Preheat for 10 min..
- Now make two parts. Roll it on flat surface. It will crack. Tight it with fingers. Roll 1 cm thick. Cut the sides.
- Now cut into squares, prick it with toothpick. Place cookies in greased plate..
- Keep the plate in preheated kadhai ring. Cover it. Bake the cookies for 15-20 min..
- Cookies are ready. Enjoy with tea.