Onion Uttapam with shamber or chana dalpeanut chutni. Onion Chutney Recipe for idli and dosa. Serve onion chutney with tiffin snacks like oats idli, oats dosa or rava dosa or uttapam. Heat a pan with oil as needed.
Either the uttapam can be topped only with the onions or additionally some heat and spice can be added in the onion topping like green chillies or red chilli powder. Here I am showing two versions of onion. finally, onion uttapam is ready to be served with chutney of your choice. Add a little water to adjust the consistency of dosa batter. Cooking Onion Uttapam with shamber or chana dalpeanut chutni is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Onion Uttapam with shamber or chana dalpeanut chutni
- It’s 1 bowl – idli batter.
- It’s 1 of pouch eno.
- It’s 1 cup for onion chopped.
- Need 10 – pie green chillies chopped.
- Need – Oil as required for Uttapam.
- Need of For chutney.
- Need 4 tsp for chana dal roasted.
- It’s 3 tsp – peanut roasted.
- Need 1 – big size onion slissed.
- Prepare 1 green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch for ginger grated.
- You need 1/5 cup of coconut grated.
- Need to taste of Salt.
Onion Uttapam is a delightful breakfast recipe which is loved by people of all age groups. It is a popular South Indian recipe and a very healthy dish as it contains lot of vegetables. If you're keeping a tab on your diet and trying to avoid unhealthy food, then go for this healthy breakfast recipe as it requires. First finely chop the onions, carrots, coriander leaves and keep aside.
Onion Uttapam with shamber or chana dalpeanut chutni process
- Take a bowl add onion chopped green chillies eno mix well..
- Heat the tawa add oil pour batter spread properly roast both size crispy..
- Take a khadhai add oil onion saute till light brown add green chilli roasted chana dal or peanuts add ginger mix well.make a smooth chutni surve it shamber..
Thinly slice the green chilli and keep aside. Uttapam recipe with step by step photos – uttapam is a thick pancake made with fermented lentil rice batter. Serve uttapam with chutney or Tiffin sambar. You can also sprinkle podi and enjoy. This Uttapam batter has chana dal in it so it doesn't work well.