Paneer stuffed moong dal chilla.
Cooking Paneer stuffed moong dal chilla is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Paneer stuffed moong dal chilla
- It’s 1 cup of moong dal.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp – ginger paste.
- Need 1 – green chilli.
- Need Salt per taste.
- Need For stuffing.
- Provide 2 tbsp for chopped onions.
- Give 2 tbsp chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Give 2 tbsp for grated paneer.
- Require Salt and chilli powder as per taste.
Paneer stuffed moong dal chilla how to cook
- Soak the moong dal in water for two hours. Rinse well and place the moong dal in mixing jar followed by 1or 2 tbsp of water. Add 1 green chilli and salt..
- Transfer the dal in a bowl. The batter is like dosa batter. Turn on the flame and add 2 tsp oil on it. Heat the oil and add ginger garlic paste. Now add green chilli, all the chopped veggies and grated paneer. After 2-3 minutes turn off the flame. Stuffing is ready..
- Now prepare the chillas. Place a tawa to heat. Put some oil on it. Clean the tawa and pour 1 tbsp of batter on it.. and spread it evenly to make chilla. pour some oil around it. When the chilla turns dark on the top flip the side..
- Now spread the stuffing on the chilla. Fold it. Turn off the flame..