Corn methi pulao. The sweetness of corn and the innate bitterness of methi complement each other well in this pulao. By using simple seasonings and the pressure-cooking technique, tasty Corn Methi Pulao can be. Corn Methi Pulao is quick to make and corn and methi form a great combination.
Recipe with step by step pictures. This easy one pot dish of corn methi pulao is a winner for lunch box or for a quick and easy. Methi pulao recipe – Quick and easy methi pulao that is healthy, delicious and goes good in lunch Add cinnamon, cumin, cloves, bay leaf and cardamoms. Cooking Corn methi pulao is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Corn methi pulao
- Need 1 cup – rice.
- Need 1 potato cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for methi chopped.
- Need 2 for tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of green chili chopped.
- Require 6 garlic clove.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin seeds and mustard seed.
- Give of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare – Water as required.
- Need 2 tbs – oil.
If you like you can also use pepper corn,star. Ingredients for Corn Methi Pulao Recipe. SweetCorn Methi Pulao is one such variety. Methi leaves added in Pulao and Biriyani gives a wonderful flavour to the dish.
Corn methi pulao start cooking
- Wash and soak rice for minimum one hour.
- Heat oil in vessel add garlic cumin seeds and mustard crackle it.
- Add tomatoes methi green chillies cook it till tomatoes cooked.
- Add potatoes and corn add salt red chilli powder turmeric powder mix it.
- Add rice light handed mix it add water.
- Cover it and cook till rice done serve with fried potatoes or raita.
Sweet corn along with methi, together with spices makes this Pulao. While there are many pulao variants out there, the sweetness of corn and the innate bitterness of methi take this simple rice dish to piquant heights. Paneer Corn methi pulao is a one pot meal prepared with sweet corn, paneer and fenugreek leaves, the duo tastes awesome and gives a fantastic flavour to the pulao. Methi Corn Pulav goes quite well with just a Raitha. I had made Kanda – Aloo (Onion – Potato) […] my detailed review – Methi Corn Pulao In order to help you reduce your food waste OXO are giving.