Cooking Suji chilla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Suji chilla
- Need 1 cup of suji or semolina.
- It’s 1 tsp – oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds or rai.
- Give 1/2 cup of curd.
- Require 1 – small onion finely chooped.
- You need 1 of tomato finaly chooped.
- It’s 1 of small grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Grated ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green chilly finaly chooped.
- Require 1 of /2 tsp salt or to taste.
- Provide of Oil for roasting chilla.
Suji chilla how to cook
- First of all, pour 1tsp oil in a pan and when oil is hot, add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Now add 1cup suji and roast the suji for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the gas and let it cool..
- A large bowl take 1 cup roasted rava and 1/2 cup curd and 3/4 cup water.with the help of whisk, mix well without forming any lumps.Add salt and mix..
- Rest for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes add onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger and mix well and add water if required to get thick flowing consistency batter..
- Now grease the dosa tawa with oil and spread a ladleful of batter thickly.pour 1 /2 tsp of oil around the edges and cook the chilla for 2 minutes or till it gets cooked well..
- Flip over and press gently making sure chilla gets cooked from both sides. continue to simmer for another minute or till chilla gets cooked completely..
- Suji chilla is ready to serve. Serve with coconut chuteny..