Cooking Rumali Chilla is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Rumali Chilla
- Prepare 100 grams semolina (Rava / sooji).
- You need 100 grams for Curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Rumali Chilla instructions
- Combine the rava and curd in a deep bowl, mix well and make thick batter..
- Then, take this batter in a mixer jar and blend it for approx 10 second to make the batter very smooth..
- Now, pour the batter in same bowl, add salt and cumin seeds. Also add little water, if required to make batter little thin. Mix well..
- Heat a tava, grease it with 1/4 tsp of oil and pour the ladeful of the batter on it and spread lightly in a circular form. cook it on medium flame till it is light cream in colour..
- Flip it and cook from the other side as well. Make other chillas as well with the remaining batter..
- Once done, serve it immediately with tomato chutney or your favorite chutney..