Prawn malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. This delicious, mild curry is so easy to make.
If you love seafood then this delightful recipe is for you. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and. The prawns are cooked in a thick coconut milk gravy with whole spices for a strong, flavorful dish.. Food preparation Prawn malai curry is a fun point, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Prawn malai curry
- Provide 2 for Prawn pieces fried.
- Need 1 tbsp – Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Need 1 tsp for Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for Coriander leave chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp – Coconut paste.
- Require 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Need 1 tsp – Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard seed paste.
- You need 1 tbsp for Popy paste.
- Provide 1 – Green & red chilli.
- Need 1/2 tea spoon of Panch foron/ five spices.
- Give 1 of Bay leaf.
- Need 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Require 1 cup for water.
Prawn Malai Curry and get all the details like Ingredients, Cooking Method of Prawn Malai Curry prawns, coconut milk, and select spices, the prawn Malai curry is relished during weddings, special. Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table. Ingredients for Chingri Malai Curry Recipe. Prawn Malai Curry goes very well with rice.
Prawn malai curry making
- First heat oil in pan and take panch foron bay leaf red & green chilli then take all this spices then take water & wait 5 min.
- Than add prawn again wait few minutes.
- Ready to serve with plain rice.
Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. …chingri malai curry or prawns / lobsters stewed in creamy coconut milk… On one of my regular visit to Mumbai, we once dined in Gajalee at Andheri which is very famous for its seafood. Season with ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves. Add all the remaining ingredients, except curd and tomato puree. Today we will learn how to make prawn malai recipe – a delicious curry made with prawns and cream. Usually, prawns are available fried and salted but this recipe would allow you to enjoy prawn in spicy.