Coconut ladoo. Coconut ladoo recipe or nariyal ladoo , a popular Indian festive delight made with milk, sugar and coconut. Learn to make easy coconut ladoo recipe. Coconut ladoo recipe With step by step photos.
Ganesh Chaturti is finally here and other festivals are coming as well. Can it get easier than that? Coconut ladoo recipe – These are made with desiccated coconut, mawa (milk solids) and powdered sugar Coconut Ladoo Recipe with khoya. Food preparation Coconut ladoo is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Coconut ladoo
- Need 200 gms – coconut (dessicated).
- Give 2 tbsp – milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp for sugar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Give 3-4 tbsp condensed milk.
- Require 1/2 tsp – ghee.
This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky. Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack.
Coconut ladoo steps
- Dry roast the dessicacated coconut till the aroma comes then turn off the flame, add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well..
- Grease your hands with ghee. Take small portion of the mixture and make ladoos..
- Now it's ready to serve..
This is made for many festive occasions. Coconut laddoo is a very simple and easy recipe to make. These are made with few ingredients. First take a large pan and saute the coconut until it is slightly warm to touch. This basically removes excess moisture from the coconut.