Sweet Corn pakoda. Corn pakoda recipe – These sweet corn pakora are addictive, crunchy and delicious. They make a great monsoon snack and can be enjoyed with masala chai. Corn pakoda Recipe With step by step photos. fried corn fritters made with besan (gram flour), sweet corn, spices and herbs.
Sweet corn pakoda recipe with full video, step by step pictures. Mint, fennel seeds and fresh ginger garlic paste makes it so flavourful that the whole. Corn pakoda recipe – deep fried snack made with sweet corn, yogurt and besan. Cooking Sweet Corn pakoda is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 8 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn pakoda
- Need 200 grams of sweetcorn.
- Require 50 grams for besan powder.
- It’s 25 grams for cornflour.
- It’s 20 g of coriander.
- It’s 20 g – curry leaf.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 of tbspoon pepper powder.
- Require 2 cups – Oil.
Sweet corn pakoda is an easy and delicious evening snack. Meanwhile heat oil in a fry pan and make pakodas with the dough of any shape. For example I made it little lengthwise, and after that fry them in oil. You guys, trust me it tastes too good and yummy on these days when weather is transforming from hot to cold.
Sweet Corn pakoda instructions
- Par boil the sweet corn for 10 min in pressure cooker.
- Once this is done grind half of the available corn and keep the remaining corn aside..
- Now mix besan powder, cornflour, corn paste and water.
- Now add all the spices which were mentioned above and mix the batter. Now add the leftover corn.
- Make small small rounds of thesand deep fry in the oil..
- This is ready to serve.
Because cold breeze, windy evenings and chilly weather is what we. Sweet Corn Pakoda Recipe, Makki Makai Meetha , How To Make Sweet Corn Pakoda Recipe. Corn pakora or corn fritters is a regular snack prepared during monsoons season. the corn pakora can be. For preparing the mixture of corn pakoda in a deep bowl. Sweet Corn Matar Curry – Sweet Corn and Green Pea Tomato Curry.