Dal thepla. A soft flatbread, Thepla is a popular Gujrati dish. A perfect light breakfast, a side to a dish or an evening snack – this is a great recipe to have on hand. Whole wheat flour kneaded with leftover dal and fenugreek leaves, rolled out into thepla and cooked.
Methi thepla are delicious flatbreads made from fresh fenugreek leaves, whole wheat flour and gram flour (besan). They can be munched anytime of. Relish yummy dal thelpa with spicy chutney. Food preparation Dal thepla is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Dal thepla
- Give 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required – Water.
- It’s 1 cup Wheat flour.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp pav bhaji masala.
- Need 1 tbsp – chopped corriender leaves.
- Give 2 tsp garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- It’s As required of Oil required for cooking.
- Need For – Garnishing:.
- You need As required of Curd/dahi.
- Provide As required for Amul butter.
Here is a brief recipe to make it. It is typically enjoyed as a breakfast, or can be eaten for snacks with hot tea or can be eaten as lunch also. as a side dish with a meal, or as a snack in the late afternoon. Shahi Dal, is a simple dal which is flavoured with a tadka. To complete the meal, this meal plate includes Beetroot & Sesame Thepla and a bowl of Curd.
Dal thepla how to cook
- Wash and soak moong dal for 20min. In a pressure cooker add soaked dal, salt, turmeric and water cook it till 2 whistle. As cooker cools down mash it..
- In a bowl add wheat flour, cooked dal, salt, garlic paste, red chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, corriender leaves mix it together make a soft dough. If required add little water and knead a dough..
- Now divide the dough into balls on a rolling board dust the flour roll the ball heat the tawa place the thepla on the thepla roast it on both side by applying oil. Serve it hot with butter on top of thepla and curd..
- Serve hot..
Kebab ke kitne variety try kiye honge aapne, aaj ye masoor dal ke ke.bab bhi try kijiye. Green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves are mixed with flour and moong daal to form dough. Gujarati Methi Thepla or methi na thepla is popular breakfast, snack recipe. Popular Gujarati flat bread made with fresh fenugreek leaves, flour and spices. View Details » Send Enquiry ».