Brown Rice-Dates Kheer.
Food preparation Brown Rice-Dates Kheer is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Brown Rice-Dates Kheer
- Give 1/2 litre for milk.
- Require 1/4 cup parboiled brown rice.
- Give 5-6 of seedless dates.
- Require 3 tbsp sugar (add as per your taste).
- It’s Rose petals, Almond flakes and pistachios flakes to garnish.
Brown Rice-Dates Kheer making
- Wash and soak parboiled brown rice for 2 hours. Discard soaked water and grind the soaked brown rice in mixer coarsely..
- Boil milk in thick kadhai. As milk start boiling add crushed brown rice in it. Cook by stirring occasionally until the milk mixture is half quantity, rice is cooked..
- Soak dated for 1/2 hour in water. Discard soaked water from dates. Grind soaked dates in mixer jar to make paste..
- Add this dates paste, sugar in boiled rice- milk mixture. Mix and cook for few minutes.Off the flame.(You can add & mix 1 tsp rose water). Remove in serving bowl..
- At the time of serving Garnish Brown Rice-Dates Kheer with dried rose petals, almond- pistachio flakes..