Simiple veg thali lunch with bhindi roti rice mango juice.
Cooking Simiple veg thali lunch with bhindi roti rice mango juice is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Simiple veg thali lunch with bhindi roti rice mango juice
- Give of For roti.
- Need 1 cup of whole wheat flour/atta.
- Prepare As needed water.
- Prepare – For Bhindi (ladyfinger)masala.
- Prepare 1 kg for bhindi/Ladyfinger.
- It’s 1 tsp oil.
- It’s 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp for amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Require To taste – black salt.
- Need To taste for salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- Provide For rice.
- You need 1 cup – Rice.
- Need as needed for water.
- Give for For mango juice.
- Need 2 mango.
- Prepare to taste – Sugar.
- Prepare as needed – Milk.
Simiple veg thali lunch with bhindi roti rice mango juice step by step
- In a large bowl take whole wheat flour and add water to knead a soft dough keep a side.
- In a kadhai heat oil put cymin seeds and add bhindi and put all dry spices like turmeric powder, red chilli, salt, corinder powder. When bhindi is cooked completely add amchur and roasted cumin fennel powder and gram masala and saute for few minutes on low flame. Cover it and turn off the gas..
- Bhindi masala is ready to serve.
- Take a bowl add rice and water cook until rice become soften.
- Chopped the mango put in a mixwe jar add sugar and milk blend them until it get a smooth paste.
- Lunch is ready serve with salad and pickle.