Red sauce macaroni pasta. Simple and delicious red tomato pasta which is so yummy and it turns out pretty close to restaurant ones. Delicious and simple pasta dish which turns out so saucy and very delicious. This is a great dish to put in your kids lunch box because it keeps really well.
This is one of the best pasta recipes you can make at home & I am sure your family will love it. Add the cooked pasta and spaghetti sauce to the meat and onions. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Food preparation Red sauce macaroni pasta is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Red sauce macaroni pasta
- Need 100 grams of macaroni pasta.
- Require 4 – tomato puree.
- Prepare 5-6 – onion.
- Provide 4 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Give 4-5 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Need 4-5 tbsp – boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Need pinch turmeric.
- Need 1/3 tsp for coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp kichan king masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Need 1 cube cheese.
Divide the macaroni among individual plates. Add the steamed veggies and ⅓ cup steamed sweet corn kernels to the sauce. Macaroni pasta: a tasty macaroni recipe made Indian style with onion, tomatoes Serve red sauce pasta hot or warm or cold. This pasta tastes good even when served at room. finally, serve red sauce pasta hot topped with parmesan cheese or any cheese of your choice.
Red sauce macaroni pasta steps
- In a pan heat 2 cups water and add macaroni pasta add 1 tsp oil and salt and boil. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan add 2 tbsp oil add ginger garlic paste and saute add chopped onion and saute again now add tomato puree, capcicum and boiled corn mix well and cook for 2 minutes. add red chilli powder salt turmeric coriander powder kichan king masala red chilli sauce and tomato sauce mix well and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add macaroni pasta and mix well and cook for a few minutes. in serving plat add red sauce macaroni pasta and spread some cheese on it and serve hot..
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay. Macaroni Pasta With Tomato Sauce Recipes. Elbow Macaroni Spaghetti Sauce Ground Beef Recipes. This recipe tastes like an Italian restaurant specialty and cooks while you take care of other things. What a marvelous way to jazz up pasta sauce! —JoAnn Brown, Latrobe, Pennsylvania.