Hyderabadi Egg Curry.
Cooking Hyderabadi Egg Curry is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 23 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Hyderabadi Egg Curry
- It’s 1 – lemon size tamarind.
- Need 1/4 cup – water (warm).
- Give 1 tbsp for peanuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp – desiccated coconut.
- Require 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp for mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 sprig – curry leaves.
- Provide 2 green chilli (slitted).
- Provide 3 – red chilli (dried).
- Require 1 1/2 cup for onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp for ginger-garlic paste.
- Give 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Give 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Require 1 tsp for salt.
- Give 1/4 cup – water.
- Provide 4 of eggs (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup for water.
Hyderabadi Egg Curry how to cook
- Tamarind paste.
- In a bowl mash lemon size tamarind with ¼ cup of warm water.
- Strain by using a strainer and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan and dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut until turns golden brown Grind and make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in kadhai and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 2 sprig curry leaves Add green chilli, red chilli once curry leaves starts splutter.
- Sauté once and add chopped onion Cook until onion turn slightly brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and peanuts paste to it and sauté for another minute Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix one more time..
- Add ¼ cup water to it. Put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Add tamarind pulp, 4 eggs, mint leaves, 1 cup water and let it cook on low flame Garnish with coriander and serve hot with brown rice..