Banana Spongy Chocolate Cake without butter,egg, condensed milk. Chocolate cake recipe: Easy chocolate cake recipe with easy ingredients available in all the households. This chocolate cake is without condensed milk. Soft & Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake without Curd or Condensed Milk
Amazing recipe for chocolate cake uses NO milk, eggs, butter. or a mixing bowl (but does have A recipe has emerged for a very untraditional chocolate cake. Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl and add to the flour mixture. The butter based chocolate cake have not yet featured here. Cooking Banana Spongy Chocolate Cake without butter,egg, condensed milk is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Banana Spongy Chocolate Cake without butter,egg, condensed milk
- It’s 2 of Ripe Banana.
- Provide 1/4 cup – Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/2 cup – Sugar powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Baking soda.
- Give 1 tsp Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Chocolates essence.
- Require 1 cup of Maida.
- Require 1/2 cup Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Need 1 tsp for Lemon juice.
- Need 1/4 tsp for Salt -.
Though I posted it for a decorated cake post, I don"t have a separate Add condensed milk and beat until incorporated. Add vanilla essence and beat to combine. Thanx a lot for the recipe, the cake turned out as spongy as a cake with egg. Condensed Milk Cake -Quick, Tender and easy Cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party Cream together the butter and sugar at high speed in a stand mixture until it's fluffy and starting to look white Then add the condensed milk and mix for another minute.
Banana Spongy Chocolate Cake without butter,egg, condensed milk how to cook
- Grease the tin and dust the pan well with maida..
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Take a large bowl & sieve.
- Add maida, sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cocoa powder sieve & mix well.
- Take another bowl and add curd, essence, milk, & oil.
- Mix well all wet ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together with light hands..
- At Last add lemon juice & mix well.
- Pour the cake batter in tin.
- Bake for 35 min in preheat oven.
- After 35 min check cake.
- After it's cooled, remove cake.
- Add pour the chocolate ganache on cake top.
- Add some roasted almond finely chopped.
Stir in the eggs, a little at a time. This moist chocolate cake is the easiest cake I've ever come across. No fuss, no mess: you make it with just a wooden spoon. Be careful not to overmix the batter, otherwise the cake will be dense and heavy. This time I used soy milk, but I previously tried it with dairy milk, or half milk and half juice. · The best Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with condensed milk!