Cooking Doi Ilish is a fun point, in addition it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Doi Ilish
- Prepare 500 gm for ilish fish.
- Require 1/4 tsp of panch-foron/ Bengali five spices.
- Require 4 pieces green chilli.
- Give 100 gm curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp for mustard seed paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – poppy seed paste.
- Give 1/2 tsp green chilli paste.
- Provide As needed turmeric powder.
- Need As needed salt.
- Provide As needed – mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kashmiri red powder.
Doi Ilish instructions
- Marinate the fish with salt, turmeric powder and curd for 10 minutes.
- Now, take a pan and put oil, panch-foron and green chillies in it.
- Now, in that oil, fry the fish lightly.
- After that, pour little water in the pan and then put all the rest ingridients in it and let it get cooked for sometimes.
- Then, put off the gas oven and put 1 tsp of mustard oil in it and it's ready..