Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup. This corn already has a buttery taste. Just a little salt and pepper and this corn on the cob is ready to go. I am So excited to try this method of cooking corn.
It's at every barbecue, it makes the perfect side dish to, umm, everything, and unless you're Michael. I love corn on the cob but dread the whole cleaning process because the silk gets all over the place and nine times out of ten some of it is inevitably This is wonderful! It's so easy tastes fresh and will be my favorite way to cook corn on the cob from now on. Cooking Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup
- You need 100 gms for boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 medium Corn cut into 4.
- Provide 3 for garlic cloves sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Lemongrass chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 spinach leaves chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps spring onion greens chopped.
- Give 1 tsp of cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Provide of Coriander leaves chopped for garnish.
- It’s 4-5 cups water.
Remember that if it's difficult to squeeze the. Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Corn on the cob goes with EVERYTHING from burgers to steaks to chicken.
Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup instructions
- In a pot add water, shredded chicken, corn, lemongrass, sliced garlic, salt to taste and cook for about 15 mins..
- Add some chopped spinach, spring onions, half of cracked peppercorns and cook for about 2 mins..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, cracked peppercorns and serve.
We have written this recipe for how to BOIL corn on the cob, but if you prefer baking or grilling your corn, you can absolutely do that. Learn how to cook the perfect grilled corn on the cob with the husk on. Works great as a side dish or added to salads, bowls or soups. A summer favorite and staple at bbq gatherings. Learn how to prepare, grill and serve corn on the cob without removing the husk.