Doi Ilish/দই ইলিশ. Doi ilish is a popular Bengali ilish recipe. It's very easy & quick recipe. Only handful of ingredients needed to prepare Doi Ilish.
Doi Ilish Recipe , here it is traditional doi ilish recipe , Popular Bengali Fish Recipe Doi Ilish. This doi ilish recipe is very delicious Bengali fish curry. One of the significant dishes of Bengali cuisine is fish recipe. Cooking Doi Ilish/দই ইলিশ is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Doi Ilish/দই ইলিশ
- Need 4 pieces – hilsha/ilish fish.
- You need 200 g thick curd/2% M.G. yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Give 1/3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Require 1 piece – bay leave.
- Require 3-4 tbsp of mustard oil/vegetable oil.
- Give 5-6 pieces – green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Give 1-2 tbsp for sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – ghee(if mustard oil is not used).
- Need – Water as required.
Among the fish recipes Hilsa recipes are most popular, tasty and truly world class! Today let me show you one such exquisite and classic Bengali Hilsa cuisine – YOGURT HILSA or DOI ILISH, as Bengalis fondly call it! Hurry up! দই ইলিশ – POPULAR BENGALI TRADITIONAL RECIPE DOI ILISH – HILSHA FISH CURRY. Doi Ilish Recipe , here it is traditional doi ilish recipe , Popular Bengali Fish Recipe Doi Ilish. দই ইলিশ.
Doi Ilish/দই ইলিশ making
- Firstly clean the fishes very well. Then marinate the fishes with 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder and salt. Also slit the green chilies..
- In a bowl whisk the curd/yogurt to remove the lumps. Add salt, sugar, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and whisk it very well. Make a thick paste..
- In the kadai/pan give oil and give half of the paste on the surface of kadai. Then place all the pieces of fish carefully. Then add rest of the paste on the fish pieces. Add green chilies, bay leave and ghee if mustard oil is not used. Add some water for gravy. Cover the kadai with a lid and switch on the gas on medium flame and cook for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes open the cover and turn over the fish pieces to cook the other side. Cook for another 10 minutes. Switch off the flame. After 5-7 minutes open the cover and serve it hot with steamed hot rice/polao/fried rice..
Doi Ilish Recipe , here it is traditional doi ilish recipe , Popular Bengali Fish Recipe Doi Ilish. দই ইলিশ. Doi Ilish Recipe , here it is traditional doi ilish recipe , Popular Bengali Fish Recipe Doi Ilish. Doi Ilish is a typical Bengali Hilsa Recipe, where raw Hilsa fish is steamed in Yogurt and Mustured Sauce. Ilish also spelled Elish, is a popular fish to eat among the people of South Asia. A tropical fish, it is the most popular fish with Bengalis , the national fish of Bangladesh and extremely popular in.