Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's definitely one of those recipes everyone can agree on.
To me, crockpot chicken gnocchi soup means something that can be quickly and easily tossed together and tastes best when using good, quality I could totally see this chicken gnocchi soup being a great bring-to-a-new-mom-or-sick-friend type of meal. It's easy to throw together, it's got that. Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup has a thick and rich broth with shredded carrots, celery, chopped spinach, gnocchi and chicken hidden throughout. Cooking Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Provide 2 Tablespoons Butter.
- Give 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Cup for Onion , diced.
- Give 4 Cloves – Garlic , minced.
- Need 4 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Quart – Milk Whole.
- Give 1 Cup – Carrots , shredded.
- You need 1 Cup – chicken breast , cooked diced.
- Prepare 2 Cups Chicken broth.
- Need 1 Pound of Potato Gnocchi.
- Give 1 Cup of Spinach.
- Give 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme.
- Need 1/2 Teaspoon for Parsley.
- Give 1 Teaspoon for Black Pepper.
- Need 1/2 Teaspoon of Red pepper.
- Need 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
This tastes even better than the Olive Garden! This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done. It's a great way to use up I know there's an Olive Garden chicken gnocchi soup out there, but I've never actually tried it. Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic.
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup steps
- In a large saute pan heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add in flour and milk. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until thickened..
- Add carrots and chicken. Stir well until combined and add chicken broth. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add gnocchi, spinach, thyme, pepper, and parsley. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve hot..
It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and This Chicken Gnocchi Soup will warm you right up. It is great for a chilly day or when you are feeling under the weather. This lighter Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most comforting, flavorful soups on the planet. It's super hearty but comes together quickly as most of the Along with chicken and potato gnocchi, this Chicken Gnocchi Soup boasts shredded carrots, celery, and spinach to stay true to the original, but. I tasted a similar soup at Olive Garden and wanted to see if I could re-create it myself at home.