Biscuit cake. Biscuit cake is an awesome & delicious no bake dessert made with biscuits, milk, sugar, cocoa This post shares the recipe details to make one of the best biscuit cake, the simplest way with almost. Eggless Cake Decoration with Whipped Cream Frosting. Biscuit cake with step by step pics.
The inspiration for this chocolate biscuit cake came when I went for a stroll downtown with the kids We came up with the idea to make Prince William's groom's cake which he has requested be served. Invite your children to help you with this easy no-bake recipe. Download Biscuit cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Food preparation Biscuit cake is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Biscuit cake
- Prepare 1 Cup for Lukewarm water.
- Require 2 packet of biscuit.
- It’s 1/4 cup – nuts for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for powdered sugar.
- Give 1 packet of eno fruit salt.
- Give as needed Butter or ghee for greasing.
This cake reminds me of the so-called "Biscuit cake", which is very popular e.g. in Bulgaria. The Best Digestive Biscuit Cake Recipes on Yummly Royal Chocolate Biscuit Cake, No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, Royal Chocolate Mcvitie's Biscuit Cake. Find biscuit cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Biscuit cake how to cook
- Crush biscuits in mixer grinder to fine powder..
- In a bowl, mix biscuits powder, powdered sugar..
- Add milk little by little and make lump free batter..
- Add eno and mix well..
- Immediately pour the batter in greased cake mould..
- Decorate with Tutti Fruity/ nuts on the top..
- Bake in preheated Kadai for 40-45 min. (For the same put about 1 cup salt in the bottom of the Kadai and put a stand which can hold the cake mould and cover it with a lid. This way we make the Kadai in to a mini Oven!). Bake till knife comes out clean..
- Once baked, un mould the cake after 5 mins..
- It's ready to be served..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Of all the biscuit cakes I ever made this one is by far and away the favourite and it is 'suitable' for adults and children alike! This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. You could slice it, wrap it individually and keep in a zip-lock bag. Want to see how to make No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake?