Mutton Seekh Kebab.
Food preparation Mutton Seekh Kebab is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 16 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Mutton Seekh Kebab
- You need 500 gm of mutton mince / keema. washed & drained completely (makes 8).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- It’s as needed of oil to deep fry.
- Prepare as needed of few skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
Mutton Seekh Kebab start cooking
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil). Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Take a portion of it & coat around a skewer, lengthwise. Keep wetting your hands with water in the process. Do the same with rest of the dough. Refrigerate for some time..
- Heat oil in a pan & gently slid the seekh kebab from the skewer into the hot oil. Fry on a low flame till golden in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve with any homemade chutney. I enjoyed with mint hummus & salad..