Paneer pakoda. Paneer pakora recipe with video and step by step photos. Spicy, delicious, crispy and flavorful paneer pakoda that any one will love with green chutney. Paneer pakora recipe with step by step photos – these tasty paneer pakoras are crisp from outside and soft from inside.
Marinated paneer (Indian cheese) dipped in a batter and fry makes a crispy, mouthwatering appetizer. Crispy outside and soft inside, these pakoras. Paneer Pakora is a tasty tea time snack. Cooking Paneer pakoda is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Paneer pakoda
- It’s 200 gm of cheese.
- Need 100 gm for gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup curd.
- Require 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as needed Green chutney.
- Need as needed of coriander leaves.
- Require for Salt as per required.
- Give 1 tsp – Roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon Chaat masala.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon for Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Need 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tablespoon of black salt.
- Give 1 tsp for Kasuri methi as per taste.
- Require as needed Oil to fry.
Marinated paneer dipped in a batter and deep fried makes a crispy mouth watering snack. If you love Indian vegetarian cooking and. Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. Загрузка. बेहद स्वादिष्ट पनीर पकोड़ा बनायें बहुत आसान तरीके से Pakora (pronounced [pəˈkoːɽaː]), also called pikora, pakoda, pakodi, fakkura, bhajiya, bhajji, bhaji or ponako, is a fried snack (fritter), originating from the Indian subcontinent.
Paneer pakoda process
- Wash cheese and soak it with a clean cloth to remove excess water and then cut it into thick slices…
- Now slit slices in between and stuff green chutney into it.
- Green chutney is made by adding handful of coriander leaves, mint leaves, 1 onion, 1 green chilli, salt, and dry mango powder and by grinding it in grinder.
- Now keep cheese aside and take a bowl and add gram flour into it and ginget garlic paste and masalas and coriander leaves into it.
- Now add kasuri methi and curd into it and then add water and mix it well…
- Now dip cheese into the gram flour batter and coat it with thin layer of batter and fry it in oil and serve it…
It is a popular snack across the Indian subcontinent, where it is served in restaurants and sold by street vendors. Paneer pakora recipe is a delectable and quite easy to make snack. All you need is a block of paneer handy. Stuff the garlic-coriander filling into the slit of each cottage cheese/paneer strip. Homemade cheese fried in chickpea batter.