Potato Fritters Pakoda. Potato Pakora also known as Aaloo Pakoda or Bhajiya is one of the Indian favorite snack at tea time. It is a thin and round slices of potatoes dipped in a. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home.
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all celebrating Chinese New Year, may year of Dragon be more fruitful n joyful. Coming back to today's recipes whether we call it Aloo. Potato fritters or aloo (alu) pakoda are grated potatoes coated with gram flour, seasoned to taste deep fried. Cooking Potato Fritters Pakoda is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Potato Fritters Pakoda
- Give 2 of Potatoes sliced by slicer.
- Give 1 cup – Splitted Gram Flour (Besan).
- Provide 1/4 tsp – Carom seeds.
- Require To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1 pinch Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot oil.
- You need As needed – Water.
- You need As needed – Oil for frying.
Potato Fritters are simply made with the raw potatoes, coated in the batter of besan and then deep fried in hot oil. It is treated as one of the most famous snack recipe of Sindhi Cuisine. Pakoda – Potato & Onion Fritters recipe: Pakoda is a mouth watering Indian, tea time snack and is very quick and easy to make. Watch the video to know how.
Potato Fritters Pakoda instructions
- Wash Potatoes slices in 2-3 water. Drain all water and little dry the Potatoes on Kitchen towel. Put oil in the pan on low flame for frying.
- Take a bowl add gram flour, carrom seeds (hand crush), salt..
- Along with red chilli powder, turmeric powder. Add little water with the help of whisker whisk the flour without lumps..
- Add asafoetida, hot oil. Mix it thoroughly..
- The batter should not too running..
- Deep the Potatoes in the batter. Let batter stick to both the sides of Potatoes. Now put them in hot oil. Make flame Medium..
- Once the pakoda comes up flip them and let it fry till it get light golden both the sides. Take it out on paper napkins..
- Serve with fried Chillies, onions and masala tea. Enjoyyyy.
Potato fritters are crispy and luscious snack made with sliced potatoes coated with spicy chick pea flour batter. Pakoda is a mouth watering Indian, tea time snack and is very quick and easy to make. Watch the video to know how. sweet evening snack recipe all over india. you can easily find a street vendor preparing these pakoda's.. Potato Fritters, Potato Fritters, Potato Fritters (korean Gamjajeon).