Dum ALU and methi makai puri. Malai dum alu is slightly different recipe than normal dum Alu. It's test best with poori or paratha. Let's have a look at the ingredients we need to make malai dum Alu.
All home made veg meal, Hope you all liked it. Methi (Fenugreek) is a popular winter vegetable in India. I remember those cold winter mornings in Delhi when we were served hot Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot methi matar malai with naan, roti or rice. * The quantity of cream in this recipe. Cooking Dum ALU and methi makai puri is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 22 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Dum ALU and methi makai puri
- Provide 250 gm for baby potatoes.
- Prepare 5-6 – tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big size onion.
- Prepare for Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1-2 green chillies.
- Prepare of Soaked postu.
- You need 1 small chopped ginger.
- Provide 1.5 tea spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tea spoon – turmeric powder.
- Need 2 tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Require Oil.
- Provide leaves for Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of amchur powder.
- Need of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon for jeera.
- You need – Kasuri methi.
- Require – Dahi.
- Give For makai methi puri.
- Need leaves Chopped methi.
- Give Makai aata.
- Need for Salt.
- Require – Oil.
Methi Matar Malai is a delicious North Indian curry made with fenugreek leaves, peas and cream. Methi malai mutter kaju malai mutter. Gobi green kabab masala makai nu shak italian korma dum ALU kashmiri baby corn with vegetables paneer chilli undhiyo potato sambaria gatia nu saag. Dum aloo recipe – A restaurant style punjabi dum aloo curry that tastes delicious, creamy with aloo having a melt in the mouth texture.
Dum ALU and methi makai puri process
- Par boil baby potatoes, peel it poke with fork and fry little brown.
- Make puree of tomatoes, onion, chillies, ginger, postu.
- Tak oil add jeera, hing,and the puree once it starts leaving oil add turmeric powder,dhaniya powder,red chilli powder,salt kasuri methi amchur and half cup water whisked dahi add golden brown potatoes mix it well and give one whistle.
- And serve it by garnishing it with green coriander leaves and juliens of ginger and cheese.
- Knead aata with methi leaves oil, ajwain.
- Make Puri and fry it till golden brown.
- Dum aloo and Puri ready to serve.
Stir and cook for just another minute. Lastly sprinkle coriander leaves and transfer dum aloo to a serving bowl. It is good from the health point of view as well. Though it's a bit bitter in taste while raw, after cooking you do not realise it. It is served with rice rottis, Jwari… Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Puri Alu Dum One Best Indian temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz.