Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry).
Food preparation Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry)
- You need 500 gms of Country Chicken.
- Give 2 – Onions finely chopped.
- Require 5-6 of green chilies.
- It’s 2 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Need 1 of small bowl freshly grated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp – popy seeds.
- Give 2 tbsp of soaked cashews.
- Require 10-15 – curry leaves.
- Need 2 tbsp oil.
- You need for Salt and chilli powder as per taste.
- Require 1/2 tsp for turmeric.
- You need as needed for Whole Masala (elachi,cardamom,cinnamon,cloves,mace,bay leaf).
- Prepare Water as required.
- Need For Vada:.
- Provide 1 cup for soaked Urad dal.
- Give 1/4 tsp – soaked methi.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 10-15 for curry leaves.
- Require As needed Oil for deep frying.
Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) process
- Apply ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric and chilli powder to washed and cleaned chicken. Leave it to marinate atleast for an hour..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add whole garam masala, Sautee onion and chillies to golden brown. Add the marinated chicken and cook it for 3-4whistles, with required water..
- Once done, simmer the chicken by adding paste of freshly grated coconut+soaked poppy seeds+soaked cashews. Cook for 10-15 mins..
- Add garam masala, chilli powder and if required salt. Add fresh curry leaves and coriander before taking off the stove and serve hot..
- Grind soaked Urad dal along with soaked methi and salt..
- Add curry leaves to the batter. Make vadas and fry them till golden brown..
- Serve vada with the curry……. ??.