Bread pakoda. Bread pakora recipe, a quick bread snack recipe – Bread pakora also known as bread pakoda is a popular breakfast, tea time snack and a popular street food of India, mainly in Mumbai. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter). It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji).
About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe. Crispy from outside and soft from inside, Bread pakora has a spicy and tangy. Bread pakora is a versatile recipe and is loved by all the generations also it is super quick and easy to make. Food preparation Bread pakoda is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Bread pakoda
- It’s 5 of medium size potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare To taste – salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – sugar.
- Give 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Require for For tempering.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Require 7-8 – curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Require For outer layer.
- You need 4 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare To taste salt.
- Need 1 tsp of ajwain /carom seeds.
Bread pakora can be made with and without stuffing. The Bread Pakora is the perfect snack to munch on during the winters or rainy season. The filling of mashed potato on the inside and the crispy outer layer and a tangy coriander. A Bread Pakora is Indian street food at its most delightful best.
Bread pakoda how to cook
- Boil the potatoes, peel them and mash them. Now add all the powdered spices, sugar and lemon juice. Put 1 tsp oil and add cumin and mustard seeds and curry leaves and temper the mixture..
- Mix the potato mixture well. Cut the bread into triangles. Spread the potato mixture on the bread..
- Now take gram flour and add salt and ajwain and add enough water to make a semi thick consistency batter. Now apply this on bread and deep fry the pakodas on gram flour batter side 1st and then flip and fry on bread side slightly. Serve hot with tamarind chutney..
It is exactly what it This Bread Pakora or Bread Pakoda, which I have for you today, is a perfect example of.. Bread Pakora at home, Bread Pakora Ingredients, Bread Pakora Recipe video & more at Times Food. For making these yummy bread pakoras, make the potato filling first. Bread pakoras are made in two ways, either filled with potatoes or without potato fillings. If they are filled with potatoes, they become very big in size, that's why we are preparing.