Chicken Curry (with Almond + Poppy Seeds).
Food preparation Chicken Curry (with Almond + Poppy Seeds) is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Chicken Curry (with Almond + Poppy Seeds)
- It’s 500 gms chicken.
- Require 3 onions.
- It’s 4-6 of chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Give 10-12 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp poppy seeds.
- Prepare 15-20 of almonds.
- Need For Chicken Marination:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Require 4 tbsp for curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp for salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala.
Chicken Curry (with Almond + Poppy Seeds) process
- Marinate chicken using Ginger garlic paste,curd,salt,chilli powder and garam masala. Put it in the fridge for 2-3hrs..
- Heat oil and fry sliced onions and chillies in a pan..
- Once onion slices turn golden brown, add the marinated chicken, mix well and cook for 10mins with a lid on..
- Soak almonds and poppy seeds in hot water for 30mins and grind them to a soft thin paste..
- Add water as required while grinding so that it forms a thin paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked chicken, add chilli powder and let it simmer for 10 mins. Keep the lid on..
- Turn off the stove as soon as it starts leaving oil. Add curry leaves, mix well and serve..
- This can be served with hot rice and roti too. Bon appetite..