SITAPHAL / CUSTARD APPLE KHEER. #foodiecooks#custardapplekheer#sithaphalpayasam In this vedio we can see simple and tasty dessert sithaphal Payasam that is custard apple kheer. For garnishing (its optional)- any kind. Custard apple pulp gives this sago kheer a new dimension.
The fruits vary in shape, heart-shaped, spherical, oblong or irregular. Sitaphal is such a fruit, which is used in different ways, whether it is vegetable or raita, kheer, pudding, etc. Most people are unaware of the health properties of Sitaphal because they do not know much about this fruit. Food preparation SITAPHAL / CUSTARD APPLE KHEER is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of SITAPHAL / CUSTARD APPLE KHEER
- You need 2 Packet of toned milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Custard Apple / Sitaphal discard the seeds of custard apple and take out the pulp ).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Rice soaked for 1 hrs.
- It’s as needed of Sugar.
- It’s As needed of Dry fruits.
- Prepare Handful of cashew nuts chopped.
- It’s 10 of Raisins chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cardamom Powder.
Sitafal is an excellent source of vitamin D, vitamin A and beta carotene is nothing less. Sugar Apple, Custard apple or Sitaphal is a sweet pulpy fruit with a hard many sectioned protuberant rind. The Health Benefits of Sweetsop, Sugar Apple, Custard Apple, or Sitaphal. Custard apple tree, or Annona squamosa, is a deciduous fruit tree in the Annona family and is native to the West Indies and was brought to Central America and southern Mexico.
SITAPHAL / CUSTARD APPLE KHEER how to cook
- First boil the milk. Once the milk started boiling add Rice. Stir it continously for about few minutes and stir it again. Other wise it will stick to the bottom of the pan. Boil it till the Rice cooked mashy..
- Then add little sugar and cardamom powder. Cook till the sugar dissolves. Discard the seeds of custard apple. Take out the pulp. Then add custard apple pulp. Stir it properly and cook for 5 minutes. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Garnish with dry fruits. Now it is Ready to serve hot…. or cool…..
It grows regularly in the Bahamas and southern Florida. Sitaphal (Hindi for custard apple) is a lovely, exotic fruit that is common in India and when in season, a great ingredient to add to or serve with any ice cream. I love the slightly grainy texture it brings to sitaphal ice cream! When cooled, add custard apple, green cardamom powder, sliced pistachios, and almonds. Benefits of Custard Apples to Pregnant Women.