RIBBON PAKODA Seraa thool aka Tape Pakoda. Find Deals on Ribbon Pakoda in Snack Food on Amazon. See great recipes for Tomato bhajiya # Ramzan Special, Onion rings too! ribbon pakoda recipe ola pakoda with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several ways and shaped murukku recipe out of which ribbon pakoda is one such. ribbon pakoda recipe with step by step pics. ribbon pakoda is a delicious variation of murukku and is also known as ribbon murukku, ola pakoda and nada thenkuzhal. these crisp fried ribbon shaped savory snack is easy to prepare and tastes good too.
Today I have shared a famous South Indian Diwali snack, Ribbon Pakoda Recipe with detailed step by step pictures. It is called by different names as Ola Pakoda Recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Nada Thenkuzhal, Oatu Pakoda etc. It can be easily made with the ingredients, those are always available in our kitchen and we need not care about making shapes like Chakli. Food preparation RIBBON PAKODA Seraa thool aka Tape Pakoda is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition RIBBON PAKODA Seraa thool aka Tape Pakoda
- Give 1 tsp of Butter.
- Need 1 tsp – coconut oil.
- Need 3 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cupç basan (chick pea) flour.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1 pinch for Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sukku(dried ginger powder).
- It’s 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Give 1 tsp – baking soda.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Need as needed of Oil for frying.
A traditional South Indian snack made with best recipes from grandma's kitchen. This crunchy melt in mouth namkeen is sure to bring back your childhood memories. The ribbon pakoda strands are flavoured with ajwain. Also called as Nada tenguzhal/ola pakoda.
RIBBON PAKODA Seraa thool aka Tape Pakoda instructions
- Make a check list of ingredients. Keep them close to your working space. Keep the muruku maker ready..
- Slightly fry rice and urud flours in a kadai (vaanali in Tamil) with butter about 2 min. I use an iron vaanali (kadai) over medium heat. Dry fry sesame seeds, powder it in a coffee blender. In a bowl big enough to make the dough, mix all flours with chilli powder, Asafoetida, sukku and cumin powders, baking soda, mix them.. Salt to taste. Add water (3-4 cups), little by little to make the dough. Use your fingers for making the dough. Set aside for 30 min..
- Grease the inside of achu (RIBBON PAKODA maker). Use the little plate with two slits, Fill up ¾ of it with the dough.. Here you have a choice. You can directly press the achu over hot oil to make RIBBON PAKODA of desirable size. Alternatively, you can grease a jalladai Karandi (Tamil, it has holes for oil to drain. see the image). Make the RIBBON PAKODA over it, and then place it in oil. RIBBON PAKODA will slide into the oil..
- You will see bubbles in oil while frying. After a couple of minutes, turn over. While frying, using the Karandi rotate RIBBON PAKODA inside the oil for even frying when bubbles subside, murrukku is ready to lift. The whole process may take about 10 minutes. Drain excess oil from RIBBON PAKODA on a paper towel. Let RIBBON PAKODAs cool to room temperature. You can store deep fried crispy RIBBON PAKODAs in an air tight container at room temperature over a week or so. 10-15 PAKODAS.
All our snacks are OIL DRAINED to keep up the health factor and shelf life.·NO Maida·NO preservative·Gluten FREE snacks for your healthy. This is a crisp and 'thool' pakoda. If you want to make the normal pakoda make a paste of the gram flour,rice flour along with onions and spices and make bigger dumplings then deep fry it. If it is not crispy add a pinch of soda to the dough. WE add some onion paste also to the dough.