Corn spinach pakoda. Corn Spinach Pakora Recipe For Iftar – Special Ramadan Recipe if u Like This video Subscribe to our channel! Share with your friends Thanks for Watching. Corn and Spinach Pakoda is a super combination of corn and spinach.
It doesn't always have to be Popeye who eats spinach. This recipe gives a break from the plain corn, is powered by spinach and gets a kick from a bit of. (Spinach releases water). Heat a frying pan with oil while the Corn Flour Spinach Onion Pakora batter gets ready. Cooking Corn spinach pakoda is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Corn spinach pakoda
- Give 1/2 cup Chopped Spinach.
- Provide 1 – sweet Corn.
- You need 1 Onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup – chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons – Riceflour.
- Provide 4 – spoins Gram flour.
- Give 1 spoon for cornflour.
- Need 2 spoons – rava.
- Give 1/4 of termeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon Chilli powder.
- Give 1 spoon – ajwaina.
- Require 1 spoon for jeera seeds.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of asafoetida.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Need 1 cup for oil.
When the oil is medium hot ;test by gently sliding a little dough. Corn pakoda recipe – These sweet corn pakora are addictive, crunchy and delicious. They make a great monsoon snack and can be enjoyed with masala chai. Spinach pakoras are delicious as a snack.
Corn spinach pakoda steps
- Take one vessel, add chopped onion, spinach, spring onion, few sweet corn, riceflour,gram flour, corn flour and grinded sweet corn.
- Add turmeric powder, Chilli powder, asafoetida.
- Add jeera seeds, ajwain, mix nicely. Sprinkle the water if required. Prepare small balls..
- Deep fry them..
- Serve with ketchup or chutney..
Spinach pakoras can be served many different ways and they always taste great. One of my favorite ways to serve these. Corn Spinach Pulao Recipe with step by step photos. Corn spinach pulao makes for a good lunch or dinner or you can even pack it in tiffin box. Crunchy and soft spinach pakora which taste super delicious with green chutney and tamarind chutney.