#iwg Soft and spongy failproof Bengali rasgullas.
Cooking #iwg Soft and spongy failproof Bengali rasgullas is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 components, you can begin cooking 20 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – #iwg Soft and spongy failproof Bengali rasgullas
- You need 2 litres – Full cream milk.
- Need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Require 5 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – corn flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp for maida.
- Require 10 cups of Water.
- Require 2 tbsp of Rose essence.
#iwg Soft and spongy failproof Bengali rasgullas making
- Making Chenna for Rasgullas–Boil milk in a wide pot. Turn off the heat.
- Add lemon juice. Milk starts curdling.
- Now strain the milk in a colander over a cotton cloth. Press excess of water..
- Hang this towel for 30 mins.
- Now remove the Chenna and kneading with your palm on a flat surface for 10 mins.
- Now add cornflour and maida to the Chenna and knead again for 15 mins with your palms.
- Now Chenna becomes smooth like Malai dough.
- Make small lemon sized dough and roll between your palm.
- Mean while boil water in a big pot with 3 cups of sugar.
- Once the water boils add the rolled Chenna into boiling water.
- Close lid and cook for 10 mins in a high heat.
- Then lower the heat and cook for 15 mins.
- Now open the lid, Rasgulla doubles in size.gradully flip them using flat spatula.
- Close lid and cook for 15 mins..
- Turn off heat. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Now make sugar syrup by adding 3 cups water and 2 cups sugar.
- Boil for 10 mins and turn off the heat.
- Add rose essence to the sugar syrup.
- Now finally add the rasgullas to the warm sugar syrup and refrigerate for 6 hr.
- Serve chill and enjoy.