Watermelon juice. Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day. You can use one of the recipes below to extract juice from a watermelon by either blending it or heating it. Watermelon juice couldn't be easier to extract.
A delicious, thirst quenching & refreshing juice for the summers to beat the heat naturally and keep us hydrated. Watermelon juice recipe – a cooling drink recipe for the summers. watermelon is a thirst and heat reducer. The only cumbersome part of making the watermelon juice is removing the seeds. Cooking Watermelon juice is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Watermelon juice
- Need 1 cup for diced watermelon pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – lemon juice.
- Need 8-10 for mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup water.
- Provide 3 tablespoons for sugar.
- Provide few for Ice cubes (optional).
This watermelon juice is so refreshing and the perfect drink for summer! I was a little hesitant to put this "recipe" on the blog because it's so easy to make. But, I've been making this Watermelon Juice. Watermelon Juice – Summer Thirst Quencher.
Watermelon juice steps
- In a blender jar add the diced watermelon pieces, mint leaves, sugar and water. Blend for 3 to 4 mins..
- Strain the mixture well then add the lemon juice and mix again with a spoon..
- In the serving glass add some ice cubes and pour the mixture. Finally your watermelon juice is ready to serve..
Healthy Breakfast Watermelon Smoothie Recipe In. To make watermelon juice, add watermelon, ginger, & lemon juice in a blender. Blend thoroughly until the consistency is smooth. Pour the blended juice through a fine sieve. Watermelon Juice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.