Onion pakoda. Onion pakoda – Learn to make the best crispy onion pakoda at home. These are so delicious & addictive that you will make them time & again. Onion pakoda are basically onion fritters made with gram flour (besan).
Onion Pakoda Recipe, Pyaz Pakoda recipe, How To Make Onion Pakoda Recipe. In this video we will see how to make Onion Pakoda in Tamil. Onion Pakoda recipe is very easy to make and it is an excellent snack recipe especially during. Cooking Onion pakoda is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 11 components, you can begin cooking 2 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Onion pakoda
- Provide 2 big onion thin slices.
- Provide 1 small capsicum thin slices.
- It’s 1 cup of besan.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Require 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 – chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red mirchi powder.
- Provide as needed – Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for ajwain ( carom)seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup – rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – chopped coriander leaves.
Onion pakoda recipe or kanda bhaji – deep fried onion fritters made with gram flour and spices. I have added some rice flour which helps to make it crispy. In Mumbai, it is known as Kanda Bhaji. Onion pakoda are deep fried onion fritters with Indian spices.
Onion pakoda instructions
- First take one bowl & mix everything together.without water kned everything. After mixing salt onion leaves water so kned tightly..
- Heat oil in a kadai put one spoonful of batter & fry til crisp..
Onion pakoda recipe is made with chickpea flour, rice flour, salt, carom seeds, chili powder. Onion pakoda recipe an easy and quick to make onion pakoda that serves as a great snack. This onion pakora is crisp and crunchy perfect for your teatime. Onion pakoda is one of the popular. Onion pakoda or Eerulli bajji recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video.