Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry). Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices.
That dripping sauce, the meaty prawns, the fewer spices is enough to make it that one popular sought after curry. Sauteed Jumbo Prawns slow simmered in an extremely fragrant sauce whose main ingredient. The Bengali prawn curry 'Chingri Malai' uses prawns with coconut to make a truly sumptuous dish. Food preparation Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) is a fun point, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry)
- You need 400 gm prawn.
- It’s 2 onion paste.
- Provide 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Give 1 cup for coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 for tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 for baby leaf.
- Provide 1 handful – whole garam masala.
- Give 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- It’s As needed of boil and ghee.
Although 'malai' in hindi means cream the influences of This is a creamy curry, full of flavour with combinations of typical Bengali ingredients such as mustard, chilli and ginger. Chingri Macher Malai Curry tastes best with steamed rice or Basanti Polau. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and keep in the serving bowl. The dripping oil from lobsters will add extra flavours into the curry.
Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) instructions
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds baby leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add prawn and shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute lightly and add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- As the prawn dmell of masala disappears add tomato puree saute till oil separates.
- Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring.
- Add milk and cover till the prawns are soft and juicy.
- Add ghee sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with steaming hot rice.
Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and scrumptious prawns. This dish is for all seafood lovers and those who like eating To prepare this Chingri Malaikari, remove the hard shell but leave the tail on. De-vein the prawn – slit the back a little and take out the black thread. Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table when served with cooked rice. How to make Chingri Malai Curry.