Vegetable Layered Pulao.
Food preparation Vegetable Layered Pulao is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Vegetable Layered Pulao
- Give 2 Cups for Rice (soaked for 2-3 hours).
- Give 2 Cups of Curd (beaten).
- Give 3-4 for Potatoes (boiled, cut).
- Require 2 Cups for Onions (chopped).
- Require 2 Cups Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1-2 Green Chillies (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Need 2-3 of Cloves.
- Require 4-5 – Black Peppercorns.
- Provide 1 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 1.5 tsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- Require 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide as required Oil.
- Provide as per taste – Salt.
- Need as required of coriander leaves.
Vegetable Layered Pulao start cooking
- Heat a cooker, pour 2 tbsp oil and add peppercorns, cloves, cumin seeds and washed & soaked rice. Now, add water as required and add salt and garam masala. Let it cook up to 2 whistles..
- Take a new pan, add 3 tbsp oil, let it heat and add cumin seeds and hing (asafoetida). Add beaten curd, stirring it continuously to avoid split of curd. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt (to taste). Mix well and then add boiled and cut potatoes. Make thick gravy and keep it aside..
- Now for layering, take bhagona (use for boiling milk), grease it with oil. Put a layer of pressure-cooked rice, then make dahi aloo layer, add chopped onion and tomato. Repeat the process twice..
- Take a plate and cover the bhagona and turn it upside down to take it out..
- Garnish with coriander and salad and serve hot..