Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup.
Food preparation Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup
- You need 20 of (1 in.) chicken meatballs (I used chicken teriyaki and mine were pre-cooked, but not frozen).
- Prepare 3 of carrots, coined.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken stock (I prefer organic).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced into rings.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce (I like Aloha brand).
- You need 4 head of baby bok choy, cleaned and chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of Japanese udon noodles, cooked separately.
Uuudon Things Are Gonna Get Easier Noodle Soup start cooking
- Bring it all to a slow boil and then keep at a simmer for as long as you like. The flavors melt together the longer you simmer, which is amazing. (noodles separate).
- Make your udon noodles according to package directions..
- Serve this by putting your udon noodles in the bowl first, ladle in your very tasty soup and share with friends and family. Or eat it all. Who am I to judge? A dash of fish sauce and squeeze of sriracha never hurt either..