Parle g and marie biscuit cake. Learn how to make Biscuit Cake at home with Chef Sonali Raut on Ruchkar Mejwani. Parle G Biscuit Cake is a light and fluffy cake recipe that you can make. This Parle-G cake is such an easy recipe with a minimal amount of ingredients.
Parle G Biscuit Cake tried to Cook in Tiffin Box. I used tiffin Box to bake. Marie biscuits dipped in a coffee mix and coated with chocolate. Food preparation Parle g and marie biscuit cake is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Parle g and marie biscuit cake
- Give 1/2 cup – powdered parle g biscuit powder.
- Give 1/2 cup – marie biscuit powder.
- Require As needed of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- Require 1/2 cup of sugar or according to your taste.
- Require 4 tbspn cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s As needed for chocolate sauce.
This is an incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple and quick no bake biscuit cake recipe. And a comfort food for sweet toothers.
Parle g and marie biscuit cake steps
- In a mixing bowl strain the biscuit powdered and mix with all dry ingredients.
- Then add milk accordingly and mix nicely there should be no lumps and baked in a oven at 180 degree for 20 mins.
- Cool down and serve with chocolate sauce.
Biscuits are not a good source of fibre. In fact, one serving of fruit provides as much fibre as a biscuit, but with negligible calories. Biscuits that are high in sugar and low on nutrition can harm your body when taken in excess and at wee hours. I do bake biscuits cakes with hide seek and parle G biscuits. My no bake cake recipe goes as the entry No Bake Marie Biscuit Cake.