Baingan Pakoda. Baingan Pakora or Brinjal Pakora in English Eggplant Pakora Recipe is famous in Pakistan and India Mostly. Baingan ke Pakoray or Baingan Pakora recipe is sel. baingan pakora recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty snack of fried brinjal fritters made with gram flour. serve the baingan pakoda hot or warm with coriander. Baingan Pakoda Recipe, How to make Baingan Pakoda Recipe.
Baingan pakoda recipe Brinjal pakora recipe in hindi Brinjal pakora. Step by step Eggplant pakora recipe – Baingan pakora/pakoda. Baingan pakora recipe is one of the most popular evening snacks of Bengal. Cooking Baingan Pakoda is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Baingan Pakoda
- You need 1/2 cup – besan.
- Give 2 Tbsp for rice flour.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 pinch – baking soda.
- Require 1 for big brinjal.
This yummy snack recipe that you can have it with your family members in the evening. How to make Baingan Pakoda with Masala & Coriander Oats. Place them in a colander and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt. Find baingan pakora, aloo pakora, palak and onion pakora recipe.
Baingan Pakoda how to cook
- Cut brinjal into thin slices and apply little salt and red chilli powder on each..
- Make a smooth and lump free batter of besan, rice flour and Masalas.
- Heat a pan and put oil. Let it be nicely hot. Dip brinjal slices in the batter one by one and place them in hot oil. Flip when one side is done and let it cook on the other side too..
- Take out and serve it hot with ketchup..
Dip potatoes in paste and fry in hot oil. Baingan Pakora How to make Baigan Pakora or Eggplant Recipe? Baingan pakoras, with soft brinjals inside and spicy crust, is a starter which can be prepared instantly. Everyone relish eating these, especially during winters and rainy. Hindi: baingan Also called by names like aubergine and eggplant, this purple hued fleshy vegetable is a versatile Ingredients for Baingan Pakora Recipe.