Carrot Kheer. Carrot Kheer recipe – One of the most popular & delicious Indian dessert recipe made with carrot, milk and sugar. Carrot kheer, also known as carrot payasam, is a sweet milky pudding perfect for any special occasion. It's really easy to make too!
Also this carrot payasam This carrot kheer recipe is a very easy one. Carrots are rich in fiber,vitamins and also very good for eye. Carrot payasam or carrot kheer is an easy sweet dessert recipe you can make for any occasion or whenever you want to pamper yourself. Cooking Carrot Kheer is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Carrot Kheer
- Prepare 1 tbsp for ghee / clarified butter.
- It’s 10 for cashews.
- Require 2 tbsp for raisins.
- Require 10-12 – soaked and peeled almonds.
- Need 1 1/2 cup carrot, grated.
- Prepare 4 cups milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for saffron / kesar.
- You need 1/4 cup sugar.
- Need 1/4 tsp – cardamom powder / elachi powder.
- Give 2 tbsp of pistachios.
Generally kheer recipes are made during festive occasions. Carrot Kheer is a crowd-pleaser Indian dessert that makes for a special festival food this Navratri. Warm and comforting flavors, visually appealing, rich and sweet, carrot kheer lends a striking dash of. Carrot kheer or Gajar ki kheer is a healthy and delectable sweet pudding made up of sweet organic carrots, milk and jaggery.
Carrot Kheer how to cook
- Wash and peel carrots. Grate them. Boil the milk..
- Now in a large kadai heat 1 tbsp and saute 1½ cup carrot. Now add ¼ tsp saffron in half cup of milk and mix well. Add the remaining milk..
- Get the milk to boil on medium flame. Stir occasionally and boil the milk for 20 minutes or until the milk thickens..
- Add the crumbled Khoya then, add ¼ cup sugar and stir well. Continue to boil for 10 minutes, or until milk thickens and turns creamy. Now add ¼ tsp cardamom powder, fried cashew-raisins and mix well..
- Finally, serve carrot kheer chilled or hot garnished with raisins, almonds and pistachios..
This carrot kheer tastes as delicious as it looks. Carrot Kheer (Gajar ki Kheer) or Carrot Paysam is delicious sweet or dessert suitable for all occasion, celebration, festivals and for fasting (Vrat/Upwas) too. Carrot kheer is made with minimal ingredients. This is not any baby food but certainly tastes great to prepare on any. Carrot kheer flavoured with cardamom powder and screwpine water.