Smoothy Atta Halwa.
Food preparation Smoothy Atta Halwa is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Smoothy Atta Halwa
- Prepare 150 grams for atta powder.
- Provide 300 grams of sugar.
- Need 100 grams of palm sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml ghee.
- Need 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- Give as needed Water.
Smoothy Atta Halwa process
- Take 150 grams of atta powder, knead them into a chapati batter and soak it in water for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, squeeze out the milk from atta. Then strain the entire batter and take the milk alone..
- In a kadhai pour the extracted atta milk and heat them in low flame. After 30 minutes the mixture starts thickening. Stir them continuously..
- Meanwhile take 100 grams of palm jaggery and heat them with 200 ml of water in medium flame. After 7-8 minutes jaggery dissolves completely and becomes thick..
- After 1 hour start adding cardamom powder and roasted cashews..
- Finally after 1.30 hrs the mixture becomes entirely thick and it is non sticky to the kadhai. Smoothy Atta Halwa is ready to serve now..