Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Cooking Palak Paneer is a fun point, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Palak Paneer
- Provide 350 gm of Palak(1 bunch spinach),1 big tomato,2 medium size onion.
- It’s 2 green chilli, 10 to 12 cloves garlic, 1 inch ginger, salt.
- Provide 1 tsp for jeera,1tsp black pepper powder,1tsp red chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Require 2 tbsp – cooking oil, 100 gm panner,2tbsp cream,2 -3 tez patta,.
- You need 100 ml of water.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
Palak Paneer how to cook
- Took fresh spinach wash it and finely chopped it. Take pan and boil it.Drain water from it and crush it in the mixie to make a fine paste or puree.
- Now take 1 tomato and 2 or 3 onions and chopped it..Crush it in the mixie jar along with garlic cloves,green chilli andginger by adding necessary amount of water..to make a fine paste..
- Now take 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it.Take 100 gm paneer and cut it into small pieces. And fry it gently in the oil.Take it out from the oil..
- Then add cumin seed(jeera)in the boil oil..Add tej patta for tadka…then add tomato onion paste to make gravy..Add salt,chilli powder,black pepper powder,cinnamon powder in it.Add some water. Stir it well and boil it for 8to 10 minutes until it cook..
- Now add Palak puree to the gravy and stir it well.boil it for 10 min Add 2 tbsp cream in it..cook it for 5 min.. Gravy a colour would be green.
- Add fried paneer pieces in the green gravy. Garnish it with remaining cream…your Palak Paneer is ready to serve..you can enjoy it with Paratha or butter roti and jeera rice..
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.