Capsicum pakoda. This Capsicum Pakoda is one such recipe passed on from a TamBram cook to my Grandma. Pakodas are deep fried, chickpea flour fritters. Onion Pakodas are one of THE most popular street foods in all parts of India.
Crispy onion capsicum pakoda is a dry crispy pakoda made with onion and capsicum. This can be served as a evening snack.capsicum onion pakoda recipe are deep fried snack that are made with . Capsicum Pakoda is an easy-to-make snack recipe made with capsicum, gram flour, rice flour, garlic and melange of spices. Cooking Capsicum pakoda is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Capsicum pakoda
- Give 250 gm for capsicum.
- It’s 100 gm gram flour.
- Provide 2 pinch – soda powder.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed for Oil for frying.
Pakodas are deep fried, chickpea flour fritters. Onion Pakodas are one of THE most popular street foods in all parts of India. This Capsicum Pakoda is a twist on the common Onion Pakoda. Pakora or fritter as you say it, is a very popular and common delicious snack in Indian household.
Capsicum pakoda start cooking
- Firstly wash capsicum and cut into pieces add salt on capsicums and leave it for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile take bowl add gram flour,salt and baking soda then add water and make a smooth batter.
- Now wash capsicum and dip in the batter and deep fry.
- Capsicum pakoda is ready to serve.serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Accompanied with a hot cup of tea/coffee it makes our evening happy. This Pakora recipe is cooked by dipping capsicum slices in gram flour batter and then deep fried in oil. Here's a mouth watering recipe of capsicum pakoda. It's super simple so you can make it yourself very easily without anybody's help and yes! It's also scrumptious that you will gobble it all up in no time.