Gobi (cauliflower) pakoda. Cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora recipe – Crunchy and delicious pakoda that I happened to make recently for a evening snack on a weekend. Made in South Indian style, these are very flavorful and. cauliflower pakoda or gobi pakora recipe with step by step photos. crisp and tasty fried marinated cauliflower fritters made with gram flour (besan). these gobi pakora are crisp in taste and should. recipes are cauliflower pakoda recipe, which can be served for myriad occasions. other vegetable based pakoda. basically, the batter for gobi pakora is slightly thin so that it easily applies to the. Fresh cauliflower florets, coated with a masaledar batter and deep-fried to a perfect crispness, the Gobi Pakora is one tea-time snack.
A perfect tea time snack, this gobi pakora recipe or the cauliflower pakoda recipe is simply so easy to gather. You can microwave the cauliflower for couple of minutes before applying the coating and. हिन्दी में पढिये : Grated Cauliflower pakoda Recipe – Gobi Pakora. Aloo gobi (potatoes & cauliflower) is a popular Indian dish in which potatoes and cauliflower are cooked with onions, tomatoes and spices. Food preparation Gobi (cauliflower) pakoda is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Gobi (cauliflower) pakoda
- Prepare 1 – big bowl Gobhi cauliflower florets (cut in to small size).
- Need 4-5 tsp for besan (gram flour).
- Give 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Require 1/4 tsp – carom seeds (Ajwain).
- Prepare 1 Pinch of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 – big handful coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Need of Acording to taste Salt.
- Need As needed for Oil – for frying.
- You need 1/2 tsp – chaat masala for sprinkling. (Optional).
- Provide 1 cup for Water.
This dish can be made in several ways, you can make it. cauliflower pakoda recipe or cauliflower fritters recipe with step wise photos. Learn how to make crispy, tasty vegan gobi fritters with this easy recipe. Cauliflower Pakoda Recipe, Phulgopi Pattagobi Pakoda , How To Make Cauliflower Pakoda Recipe. Gobi pakora (cauliflower pakoras) are tasty, crunchy, golden brown Indian tea time snack loved by.
Gobi (cauliflower) pakoda instructions
- Take a big size bowl add besan, Ajwain, chillies, Salt, coriander leaves. Mix it with water and make a little thick batter.(The batter should not to be very thick or thin.) Keep aside for 10-12 mins..
- Take a large kadai pour with vegetable oil on high flame..
- Mix Gobi florets in to the batter coat them well. And dip in to the hot oil on high flame..
- Cooked them with both side on medium heat about 5-7 mins they turns golden brown and crisp..
- Remove the excess oil on kitchen towel.serve hot with tomato ketchup/ green chutney/ tea coffee..the perfect weekend evening snacks taste is yum.
- You can checkout green coriander chutney recipe on my previous Post..
Learn Gobi Pakora – Classic Spicy Cauliflower Pakora – Indian Cauliflower Fritters Recipe with quick and easy step-by-step photo instructions. These Classic Spicy Cauliflower Pakoras are easy. Cauliflower fritters or Gobi pakorais also known as cauliflower bhajia, cauliflower bhajji, phoolgobi pakoda etc. Gobi pakora is one of the quickest and easiest cauliflower recipes. Cauliflower recipes is low in fat, high in dietary fiber, folate, water and vitamin C, possessing a very high nutritional density.