Masala aloo puris.
Cooking Masala aloo puris is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Masala aloo puris
- It’s 2 of Boiled potato.
- It’s 200 grams – Wheat flour.
- Require for Salt as per taste.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon – Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder as preferred.
- Provide 1 teaspoon Garam masala.
- Need for Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
- Provide for Ghee or oil to deep fry.
Masala aloo puris making
- Peel the potatoes.
- In the wheat flour Add the potato and mix well.
- Add all dey masalas and coriander leaves too. Mix.
- Add water and make a stiff dough.
- Keep for 15 mins.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll out puris in desired shapes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Deep fry the puris till crisp.
- Serve with any raita or chutney.