Oats and Dates Laddu. Place the quick cooking rolled oats in a broad non-stick pan. Dry roast them on a medium flame. Dates laddu- Quick and healthy oats and dates laddu/balls.
These dates ladoos are so easy to make that I almost make these twice a week in small quantities to pack in my kids' snack box for their You can also check these dates ladoos, Dates sesame ladoo Dates mawa ladoo Dry fruits ladoo Oats dry fruits ladoo. Oats Dates Healthy Laddus are healthy, delicious and easy to make snacks. These sweet oats balls are made of Complex Carbs from Oats; Natural Sugars from Dates; and Minerals from Coconut. Cooking Oats and Dates Laddu is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Oats and Dates Laddu
- Require 1 cup – oats.
- You need 18 of dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup milk.
- Need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Give 1 1/2 cup for ragi flour.
- Require 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
Measure out oats and set aside. Pit the dates and mash with your fingertips. Dates and Nuts Laddu is a very healthy and nutritious ladoo variety we can make often. This Dates Ladoo is rich in iron and other healthy nutrients.
Oats and Dates Laddu how to cook
- Dry roast the oats lightly about 4 to 5 minutes and coarsely grind them..
- Roughly chop 13 dates and fine chop 5 dates..
- Make a smooth paste of roughly chopped dates and ½ cup milk..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan. Roast coarsely grinded oats on low flame about 2 minutes and keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in another pan..
- Roast 1½ cup of ragi flour on low to medium flame about 5 minutes..
- Add oats flour and mix well Add dates and milk paste, ¼ cup of honey and stir continuously on low flame about 5 minutes..
- Let it cool for 15 minutes..
- Add chopped dates, ¼ cup honey and Knead a dough..
- Take a small quantity of mixture in hand and give it a laddu shape..
- Repeat for the rest of flour..
Dry roast oats until it is hot to touch. Powder jaggery and keep it ready. laddu i have used dates in more quantity compared to others. moreover i have added nuts in this recipe only to have nutty flavour to the laddu's but is completely optional and can be ignored. it can be just prepared with dry coconut and raisins and it should taste equally good. in addition you can even. Dry roast nuts for few minutes if on stove top, set them aside to cool or add them to a microwave safe Ragi Oats Ladoo (Laddu). Laddoos are a popular sweet across the sub-continent during any special occasions or festivals. These laddus made with oats and nuts are a healthy variation and is easy to make.