Oreo Biscuit Cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. Cooking method for the oreo biscuit cake.
And the experiment was so superb. In a big mixie jar, take all the biscuits with cream & sugar. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Food preparation Oreo Biscuit Cake is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- It’s 1 cup for ground Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – milk or as required.
- It’s 1 tsp. eno fruit salt.
- It’s as needed few cherries to garnish.
- Need as needed chopped nuts to garnish.
Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Cake Oreo Cookies Baking New Ideas. Oreo biscuit cake is one of the easiest cake to make.
Oreo Biscuit Cake steps
- Mix the milk to the ground biscuit and make a batter of pouring consistency. Meanwhile, pour some water in a pressure cooker, place a stand and bring it to a boil..
- Just before steaming, add eno fruit salt to the batter and mix well. Pour the batter immediately into a greased cake tin / container. Tap it well..
- Gently place the container over the stand in the cooker and close the lid. Do not put the weight..
- Steam for 20 minutes on a low flame. When done, switch off the flame and let it cool for a while. Place it on a wire rack and cool it further..
- Then demould it and garnish with cherries and chopped nuts..
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! A cake made of British cookies and dark chocolate will be Prince William's groom's cake. Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe in Hindi using Cooker This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients.