Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke. Stuff Bhindi with Paneer, an innovative preparation of bhindi stuffed with a soft and luscious cottage cheese mixture. Amchur powder gives the paneer mixture a tanginess that complements the bhindi well and traditional spices impart a delicious flavour and tempting aroma. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
It's one of the most commonly made paneer dishes in Indian homes. I would say it was made much more frequently. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Food preparation Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke
- Prepare 1 cup – spinach puree.
- Require 50 gms paneer cubes.
- Give 1 – finely chopped onion.
- Need 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic and green chillies paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp for oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – garam masala.
- You need Pinch cardamom powder.
- Require to taste for Salt.
- Require 1 tbsp for malai.
- Need For Bhindi–.
- Need 250 gms chopped bhindi.
- Provide 1 tbsp mustard oil.
- Give 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – amchur powder.
- Give 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for dhaniya powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide For – Phulke.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s as required Water.
- Require as required of Salad of cucumber, tomato, onions, celery and amla.
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved! Palak is the punjabi word for spinach.so Palak Paneer is just that – spinach with paneer.
Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke making process
- First we prepare palak paneer, heat oil in a pan and add onions, cook on low heat until becomes light brown. Then add ginger, garlic and geen chillies paste, saute for 1 minute..
- Then add malai and cook until it merges well, now add spinach puree and cook on low heat until one boil comes..
- Then add salt, garam masala and paneer cubes, simmer for 3 – 4 minutes more, then add cardamom powder and mix well. It is ready to serve..
- On the other side prepare bhindi. Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking point, then make the flame low and let the smoke go away, then add jeera, let it splutter, then add chopped bhindi.
- Mix nicely and add amchur powder, mix again and let it cook on low heat, until becomes soft..
- Then add salt, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix nicely and roast for 3 – 4 minutes. It is ready to serve..
- For phulke knead a smooth dough in a bowl. Make medium sized balls from the dough and start rolling one ball into a thin roti..
- Put this roti on hot tawa, let the bubbles appear on one side, then flip it over to another side. Again let the bubbles come then cook it on direct heat until it becomes fluffy. In this way make all the phulkas..
- For serving, take out bhindi in a serving plate, place the phulkas also. Serve palak paneer in a bowl and salad in another plate. Enjoy my favourite lunch dishes, simple and tasty..
Saag is kind of a generic term for greens.so Saag Paneer So then technically, Palak Paneer could be called Saag Paneer, but not necessarily the other way round (if something other than spinach were used). Easy Best Restaurant Style Palak Paneer Recipe in Hindi & Urdu. Authentic Recipe for How to make Palak Paneer at Home ? Follow the Step by Step according to. Palak paneer is made only with spinach and saag is a combination of various greens that are used.