Schezwan Noodle Momos.
Food preparation Schezwan Noodle Momos is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Schezwan Noodle Momos
- Need For Momo Dough.
- Provide 2 cups for All-purpose flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp – Oil.
- Need 1 cup Water.
- Require For of Noodles:.
- Provide 1 ltr of Water.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- Require 140 gms for plain Noodles.
- You need 3 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 – finely chopped Onion.
- You need 1 for finely chopped Carrot.
- Need 1 – finely chopped Bell pepper.
- Give 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Schezwan sauce.
- Give 1 tbsp – Tomato sauce.
Schezwan Noodle Momos step by step
- In a mixing bowl, all-purpose flour salt, oil, water and knead it into a smooth soft dough..
- Rest the dough for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Take a skillet, add water, oil, salt and boil the noodles for 10 minutes in it..
- Remove it from heat, drain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet, add onions and fry, then add carrots, bell pepper, beans and mix it well..
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Then add salt, vinegar, soya sauce, schezwan sauce and mix it well..
- Add boiled noodles, tomato sauce and Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat, than remove it from heat and keep aside..
- Make balls from the dough, take a ball and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin..
- Add the prepared schezwan noodles on it and shape it into momo..
- Place it in a steamer and steam for about 12 – 15 minutes..
- Remove it from steamer, and serve hot with momo chutney..